/A/C/S/ CLAN ·Anti Cheat Server·The Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.acs-clan.activoforo.com

2 posters

HACKER IN ALL SERVER´S. THE HACKER IS THIS PLAYER: Panzer_Lehr

Invitado

HACKER IN ALL SERVER´S. THE HACKER IS THIS PLAYER:  Panzer_Lehr Empty HACKER IN ALL SERVER´S. THE HACKER IS THIS PLAYER: Panzer_Lehr

Post  Invitado Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:24 pm

ATENTTION: the hacker who is hacking all servers is Panzer_Lehr. /A/C/S/ advice you ban this player inmediatly.
    BigBadWolf
    BigBadWolf
    Commander
    Commander

Cantidad de envíos : 281

HACKER IN ALL SERVER´S. THE HACKER IS THIS PLAYER:  Panzer_Lehr Empty Re: HACKER IN ALL SERVER´S. THE HACKER IS THIS PLAYER: Panzer_Lehr

Post  BigBadWolf Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:34 pm

this guy is from my language area.
    very rude..
    i dont wanna use other expressions...you know what i mean
    Invitado

HACKER IN ALL SERVER´S. THE HACKER IS THIS PLAYER:  Panzer_Lehr Empty Re: HACKER IN ALL SERVER´S. THE HACKER IS THIS PLAYER: Panzer_Lehr

Post  Invitado Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:37 pm

This player is banned of /A/C/S/ by insults to the players and to Admin. All time insults.
    BigBadWolf
    BigBadWolf
    Commander
    Commander

Cantidad de envíos : 281

Post  BigBadWolf Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:42 pm

simply he is a jerk
    RENCALCIFER
    Soldier
    Soldier

Cantidad de envíos : 72

Post  RENCALCIFER Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:53 pm

OK if i see him i'll report afro

Post  Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:32 pm

I prefer not telling about this guy... I was checking him out and the only thing he knew to say was... "Somebody is a cheeter"... or any insult to other players... Before I banned him, he said the server was a shit... I see people has to do nothing better than insulting and fucking the others...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:57 pm