/A/C/S/ CLAN ·Anti Cheat Server·The Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.acs-clan.activoforo.com

5 posters

Joining A/C/S

Grego
    Soldier
    Soldier

Cantidad de envíos : 1

Joining A/C/S Empty Joining A/C/S

Post  Grego Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:30 am

Hi all ,

My name is Gregory , im 30 years old , im french and i would love to join your Clan for some good reason

I hate cheaters , and your servers are clean , also your clan as a good reputation .

I have TeamSpeack and a microphone ,, yo hablo un poquito espanol pero hace mucho tiempo que no hablo and i speack english !! ( perhaps il learn greek if i join you !! ^^ )

Thx for reading me , hope you answer me positively , i wish you a good day !

Hasta luego !
    STD Pig Benis
    Novice
    Novice

Cantidad de envíos : 1

Joining A/C/S Empty Joining /A/C/S/

Post  STD Pig Benis Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:16 am

Hi My name is Andrew, I am 17 years old. I would like to join the clan so I can play on a clean server and know some of the people on it.
    And also have been in a previous clan which has sadly crashed. I am looking for a new opportunity to become a member of a clan again. I have heard about you from a friend who said the clan was full of awesome things.
    I have xfire and can get Teamspeak. I have a headset also.
    Punkiz
    Punkiz
    General
    General

Cantidad de envíos : 51

Joining A/C/S Empty Re: Joining A/C/S

Post  Punkiz Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:09 pm

Hello,if you accept the rules you can join to our clan. You need make one profile in gametracker page and one account of msn...Send me one private message with your account of msn and I will speak with you.I hope see you soon.
    ruudben
    Novice
    Novice

Cantidad de envíos : 6

Joining A/C/S Empty Hello

Post  ruudben Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:14 pm

Hello, I am interested in joining your clan because I really enjoy playing moh without any cheats. I am 17 years old and spend on average about 1 hour a day in your server. What is more I like making new friends. I would be pleased if you could contact with me soon. My msn: ruudben@hotmail.com
    Invitado

Post  Invitado Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:24 am

. You can meet people from all over the world
    . You can express your opinion about Maps Rotation
    . Express your view abour change or arms improving
    . The server is normally at full capacity, being a clan member gives you the opportunity to report an administrator to kick off another player so you can easily enter the game
    . You can be named "administrator" by having a good behavior and making contributions to the clan.
    . Besides, you can learn other languages and have a good time among new friends
    What steps do I need to follow to Join the clan?
    . You need to be 17 years old at least, in the first place.
    . The TEAMSPEAK program must be installed on your system <note: headphones and microphone required > you can download it from our web page www.acs-clan.tk
    . Cheats usage is forbidden
    . Must speak English or Spanish
    . Create a GAMETRACKER ACCOUNT, you can sign in right here.... GAMETRACKER
    . Once the account is created report the A/C/S forum your GAMETRACKER registration for your immediate admision in the clan, or if you're already in the game report this to an administrator...

You can check our webpage for more information at www.acs-clan.tk
    ruudben
    Novice
    Novice

Cantidad de envíos : 6

Joining A/C/S Empty gametracker.com

Post  ruudben Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:51 pm

gametracker.com account has been made by me (my nick: ruudben). You said it is one of the steps, but the other step... I don't really know how to download the teamspeak maybe you could give me some tip? Please...

I tried to join your server on game tracker but it failed. I don't know why.
    Mader_PL
    Mader_PL
    BANNED by CHEATER

Cantidad de envíos : 13

Post  Mader_PL Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:17 pm

ruudben wrote:I don't really know how to download the teamspeak maybe you could give me some tip? Please...

take this Smile :
    teamspeak 2

ruudben wrote:I tried to join your server on game tracker but it failed. I don't know why.

Try in another game server browser will be working Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content