/A/C/S/ CLAN ·Anti Cheat Server·The Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.acs-clan.activoforo.com

2 posters

hi there friends.......

sacrifice1
    sacrifice1
    Novice
    Novice

Cantidad de envíos : 9

hi there friends....... Empty hi there friends.......

Post  sacrifice1 Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:22 pm

hi friends i am George from Greece...........my nickname in game is SRG.VATRAXI.GR and i want to ask you why you are kicking me from your server all the time??????i can say that i dont use cheats and thats for sure i am not a noob but an experienced player...........i used to be in a clan 2 years ago and the name of the clan was SPD if you know that clan.....this clan is closed now.......i have one more question..........what is allready banned for norecoil????????what is norecoil i really dont know.........ty very much for your time i hope to read your answer soon.........friendly George
    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    BigBadWolf
    BigBadWolf
    Commander
    Commander

Cantidad de envíos : 281

hi there friends....... Empty Re: hi there friends.......

Post  BigBadWolf Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:48 pm

hello man.um..i dont remember that i've seen ur name in game,and i think didnt my scanner kicked u.maybe some other,really dont know.
    norecoil is type of cheat that we detect with 'recoil test',if ur score of the test is 40 or over,its a cheat and we make a ban.or if player keep skipping the test we also make a ban of that player.
    i wish i was more useful to u,but anyway here's at least part of the answer Very Happy
    sacrifice1
    sacrifice1
    Novice
    Novice

Cantidad de envíos : 9

hi there friends....... Empty ty

Post  sacrifice1 Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:49 pm

ty very much mate for your time....be well.....

Sponsored content

hi there friends....... Empty Re: hi there friends.......

Post  Sponsored content